Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Poopy Post...literally!

Please tell me that this doesn't only happen to me??
This is what I discovered one day after I left Ms. Ella playing in her crib for a little while...


Up the nose & in her mouth!
::::Mommy cringes as she types this::::
I just scooped her up and stuck her straight in the tub. There wasn't an inch of her tummy or back that was clean. The tub got a pretty deep scrub after too.

It seems that since these babies were born, there is not a single diaper out there that can contain their poop. (I have the proof, I just don't think you want to see all it. You can thank me later!) I always say that I should have gone the cloth diaper route but I didn't because of all of the negative reviews with them and front loading washers. Maybe I wouldn't have to clean up so many poopy messes!



Untitled-2

No comments:

Post a Comment